Our wide range of medical seating can be fitted with hydraulic cylinders in place of our standard gas cylinders to control the height of the seat. This is proving extremely popular for micro surgery and eye clinics along with other specialised therapy areas where precise height control is paramount.
- Ability to raise and lower seat height while seated
- Precise adjustment while lowering the chair
- Seat cannot be lowered accidentally by catching the height control mechanism with the foot by mistake
- Ergonomic seat with fully adjustable chassis
- Choice of locking castors included in the price
- Ability to lock the swivel action
- Fixed foot ring / rest
- Weight capacity 32 stones / 203kg
- Can be fitted to any model from the Murray's range in our extensive range of colours
- Delivered fully assembled
Standard cylinder: 550mm to 740mm
Approx height ranges are measured from floor to centre of seat.